In the Tech Arts class students build projects that they either choose from and existing plan or, if they are a 2nd year student, design themselves. Students learn to read a working drawing and to draw/sketch isometric and orthographic drawings. Students also will learn how to use a variety of hand and power tools after passing required state safety tests.
- Pass written safety tests (general and machines)
- Learn to read a working drawing
- Learn to figure project cost
- Work responsibly on individual projects
- Respect and cooperate with other students